Code of Conduct
To create a positive and safe environment, we've outlined a code of conduct for all members who use the co-working space. This includes not only the use of communal desk space but also the use of meeting rooms and the participation (either as an attendee or an organiser) of any events taking place on the MadeSimple premises.
The aim of Work Hub MadeSimple is to help startups run and grow their business, providing a space to create, and collaborate and concentrate.
By respecting the work hub and each other, you can benefit from a great working environment plus also contribute to the success of Work Hub MadeSimple for everyone. Please:
- Leave desks, break-out areas and meeting rooms as you found them
- Eat food in the communal kitchen area but try and avoid smelly food
- Put all glasses, mugs, plates and any other kitchenware in the dishwasher
- Avoid sleeping on the premises, you may be rudely awoken!
- Do not do anything illegal on the premises, we won't bail you out of prison
- Refrain from abusive, discriminatory, harassing, intimidating or derogatory behaviour and speech towards all other co-working members or Work Hub staff
- Be mindful of those around you. If you witness unacceptable behaviour (of any degree) or someone in distress, help if you can or report it to a member of staff
Use of facilities
- Door entry cards are for your safety and ours; they remain the property of the Made Simple Group and must be returned on the final day of the membership subscription period, failure to do so will result in a £15 charge
- Locker keys remain the property of the Made Simple Group and must be returned on the final day of the membership subscription period, failure to do so will result in a £15 charge
- Appropriate use of the internet is expected - be mindful of downloading files that may slow down the wifi and try and avoid excessive or unnecessary use (e.g. streaming Netflix all day in Super HD)
- Guests are welcome if you buy them a day pass - for fire and safety reasons, ID may be required
Membership Plans: Terms and Conditions
- Monthly access is measured in 8-hour day units. The co-working hub is open on weekdays between 9am and 5pm.
- Monthly access allowances start on the day the membership subscription payment is received and are pro-rated for the remainder of that month. For example, if you join mid-month, you will pay half the monthly subscription in your first month.
- Monthly subscriptions renew on the 1st of day of the month and run for a calendar month.
- Unused day pass credits cannot be carried over
- Cancellation requires 1 month's written notice
- Membership plans may be upgraded at any time and the additional day benefits will be added to your account immediately. The cost of upgrading will be pro-rated and the full new plan price charged on the 1st of the following month.
- To downgrade your membership plan to a lower priced package requires 1 month's written notice. The new plan will start immediately after the notice period.
- Payment for additional services is made in advance
- The work hub will be closed on UK bank holidays
View membership plans
View our full Terms and Conditions.